Please read this carefully. By submitting an order on our Kokoh Chocolate website, www.kokohchocolate.com you are agreeing to the terms that are written below.
1. Purchase Contract 1a.This website is operated by Kokoh chocolate. All purchases made are governed by these terms and conditions. 1b. We will confirm acceptance of your order to the e mail contact you have provided to us. At this point the purchase contract will be made and we will supply the goods to you in accordance with these terms and conditions. 1c.The purchaser of any products containing alcohol but be of the legal drinking age in their Country of residence or from the Country they are accessing the site.
2. Price and Delivery charges 2a.The price is as quoted on the website at the time you place your order. 2b.The prices of all goods stated on our website will be inclusive of any VAT payable. 2c.The price of the goods does not include delivery, delivery charges are calculated automatically and will be shown when you place your order. 2d.If you amend your order, the prices charged will be for those applicable to the amended order at the time the amended order is confirmed.
3. Methods of Payment 3a.Payment may be made by debit or credit card. You cannot pay for an online order by cash or cheque. There is no minimum order requirement. 3b. Debit and credit cards accepted by us are listed on the website on the date that your order is placed. 3c. Authority for payment will be requested from your card issuer at the time of your order. We reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you if we are refused authority for payment at any stage. 3d. You agree to indemnify us in full against all costs and expenses incurred by us in obtaining payments from you in the event of a failed payment occurring. This will include an administration cost of not less than £20. We may at any time after a failed payment has occurred ask a debt collection agency to collect payment from you.
4. Delivery 4a. We endeavour to get orders out the next working day, however, due to the handmade nature of our products we ask that you anticipate it could be up to 5 working days for your order to reach you in the UK and 10 days for Europe. If your order is urgent, please contact us before making your order and we can advise you of current timings. 4b. If it has been more than 7 working days (UK) or 14 days (Europe) since your 'package shipped' email notification and you have still not received your parcel, please contact us 4c. For international deliveries the recipient may be required to pay an import duty or a formal customs entry fee prior to or on delivery. Additional taxes or levies may apply according to local legislation, customers are required to check these details before placing an order for international delivery to ensure they comply with any applicable export controls and sanctions.
5. Returns & refund policy 5a. It is your responsibility to inspect the products and in the unlikely event of any dissatisfaction notify us within 48 hours of receipt. We will ask you to provide details about the goods and to return the items to us. If the product is damaged or incorrect we will offer your credit card to be re-credited as soon as possible or we will replace the product that was originally ordered.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest on new products, news and events